Bee All That You Can Bee!!
Thank you for your interest in Busy Bee Promotions. We are currently looking for independent contractor, Brand Ambassadors* coast to coast for events and demos.
*We call our B.A.s 'Bees.'
Click on the email logo at the bottom of this page and answer the following questions about yourself. If your proposal is approved, someone from our office will reach out to you to arrange a 20 minute phone assessment. Please copy and paste the questions below in the body of your email and attach a recent photograph of yourself (not a professional photo or headshot). Thanks! Why do we ask for this?
Note: If you are applying for a specific opportunity listing, cite that in the subject line (i.e. "applying for guerrilla marketing in Seattle, WA")
1. What city are you currently located in? Please provide zip code. Why do we ask this?
2. Do you own a car? What type (SUV, sedan, etc.)? Why do we ask this?
3. What are your best skills? Why do we ask this?
4. What kind of work do you avoid? Be honest!! Why do we ask this?
5. Please give an example of effective and creative problem solving you exhibited in a professional situation and setting. Why do we ask this?
6. What makes you stand out from everyone else we are considering? Why do we ask this?
7. Were you referred to us? If so, by whom? Why do we ask this?
8. Please also include a current phone number & the best times to reach you for a 20 minute phone assessment. Please be prepared to provide three business references we can follow up with.
(Note: if you are a staffing agency, please do not contact us. Our Bees contract directly with us. We don't use 3rd parties to secure independent contractors. Thanks!)
"Hello, I just wanted to thank you and your Busy Bee team for being so organized and pleasant to work with. These past few events have run like clockwork from scheduling to payment; you'd be surprised how hard that is to find in agencies!"
A Very Happy BEE
"I would like to send a little thank you for being so awesome to work for. You really are the best promo company I have ever had the pleasure to work for. Thanks for all you do!"
Another Very Happy BEE
Note: if you don't have Outlook or Mac Mail set up on your computer, email your proposal to email address above!
Check out this client testimonial from Tasty Bite. They know that we treat our Bees right! You'll love working for Busy Bee!
If you have submitted your proposal and/or have completed your 20 minute assessment call and have not heard back from us within 30 days, there are currently no opportunities for your particular skill set. Busy Bee and our clients set extremely high standards for brand ambassadors and only about 1 out of 10 make the final cut.